A game where you're constantly digging downward and collecting treasure whilst avoiding enemies.
Our original concept was a mixture between Mille Bornes and Flux, however due to the time limit of the Game Jam, we only got a small portion of that implemented.
We made this for the Yogscast Game Jam 2020 [12/04/20-12/06/20]
- SPACE: Use card
- ARROW KEYS: Navigate cards
- DRILL DOWN: Once, twice, three times
- DRILL DIAGONAL: Once, twice, three times
- SHOCK ENEMIES: 3x3 tile radius
- MAGNET: 2 tile radius
Once you run out of cards, you reshuffle and lose an energy.
Once you either run out of energy or health, the game ends.
- SLIME: Stationary, damage the player when stepped on.
- SAW: Moves across the screen whilst destroying anything in its path.
Both enemies die when shocked.
- NORMAL DIRT: One Drill
- HARD DIRT: Two Drills
- HARDER DIRT: Three Drills
- ROCK: Four Drills
- BRONZE COIN: One Point
- SILVER COIN: Five Points
- GOLD COIN: Ten Points
- BLUE GEM: Twenty-Five Points
- YELLOW GEM: Fifty Points
- GREEN GEM: One Hundred Points
- RED GEM: Two Hundred Points
We were able to get these modifiers into the final product:
- Xephos and Honeydew - Make a game that involves digging! Don’t dig too deep though!
- Drink More Glurp - Put some aliens in it!
- Pitch, Please - Make it a cardslinger
Made in St Louis using HaxeFlixel.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.