Coming Soon: v0.2
We are hard at work on the next version of Bring It On!
Version 0.2 will contain new content, some balance changes, as well as some Quality of Life updates!
Here is a list of just some of the changes that will be included:
- Reduced cost of Character Talents - The Talent System is still sort of a placeholder for now. We plan on overhauling it before the game is released. In the meantime, we realized that 400 Soulstones was a bit expensive, so we have reduced the cost of all Talents significantly. You're welcome?
- Elite Monsters - Occasionally, standard enemies will now spawn as Elite versions. They will be signified by an orange outline. Elite monsters are much, much tougher versions of their normal counterparts, and will drop much more XP shards when defeated. You might encounter lots of them if you're lucky 😏.
- Player Outlines - The player character (and other friendly characters on the screen) will now be outlines to help them stand out from the enemies on the screen.
- 4 New Playable Characters - We've added the Paladin, who can be unlocked via the Knight's Talents, the Ranger, via the Archer's Talents, plus 2 other characters! Can you unlock them all?
- Lots of new Items and Weapons - The Pocket Watch and Duplicator Ring has been added to the default list of items. Most of the new equipment comes from the new characters or from character Talents, such as the Animal Companion item that the Ranger starts with, or the Crown of Thorns that the Paladin can unlock.
- New Location: Marshy Mire - This new area is unlocked by clearing the Grasslands. It contains new enemies, including 2 new bosses, and it a greater challenge than the Grasslands.
I think that just about sums it up for the release! We don't have a date, yet, but we hope it will be released soon...
We have lots of ideas on the list for v0.3, but if you have any ideas or suggestions you'd like to see in future builds of the game, please let us know!
Get Bring It On!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.